The company is installing (upgrade) automation systems, as well as, the service maintenance of existing systems.
The automatic control system on the thermal Power Station apply to the following objects:
- Water supply line and a pair of;
- Pumps for pumping water;
- Gate valves and valves with electric actuator;
- Вoiler installation;
The system is designed to:
- Remote, continuous monitoring and visualization parameters for the working boiler installation
- Visualization of process parameters (pressure, temperature, flow rate)
- Fixation deviations parameters (pressure, temperature, flow rate) against given values. Statistical data processing, development of the optimal mode of operation.
- Management of technological process - remote control of pumps, valves and valves with electric drives, as well as in case of emergencies;
- Graphical presentation of information on the state of the system, the ability to acknowledgment emergency situations, granting assistance and advice in a critical situation;
- Formation of reporting documentation;
- Reducing the negative impact on the environment, costs of production, identification of preemergencies conditions before they happen;
- Operational and commercial accounting of oil heat.
The system includes:
- Level sensors for the reservoirs, tanks, separators;
- Temperature, pressure sensors and flow meters mounted on pipelines;
- Magnetic starters and frequency converters for electric motors pumps and electric valve actuators
- Control cabinets with controllers;
- Cabinets for secondary devices;
- Distribution cabinets, electrical for the automation system with built-in electrical equipment;
- Automated workstation for the operator of depots and installation of thermal Power Station, organized on the basis of a personal computer. On the PC installed software -SCADA system as well as software for the controller. For example for the SCADA system is used WinCC software integrated with the software STEP 7 for S7-300 controller, made in Siemens. The operator real-time receiving full information about the state of the equipment and process, as well as manages the process.